1. $79 at J. Crew: pj pants (not shown), painter tee, embroidered top
2. $38 J. Crew v neck cardigan (not shown)
3. $54 J. Crew necklace and silk tick tock shirt
4. $ 57 J. Crew marled rib stitch cardigan
5. $25 Maritime dress from Anne on IG ( not shown)
6. $17 Zara inspired blanket scarf from Mandy on IG (not shown)
7. $30 J. Crew Schoolboy chambray blazer on eBay
$146 on Poshmark
Total Spent = $154
I have only worn the bright orange top once so far and am a but unsure of the cut on my figure, but I feel like I will wear it more in the spring/summer next month and will be happy to save it for then. I bought the bottom chambray schoolboy blazer specifically with next spring in mind and look forward to wearing it then, even though I must note the strange fact that the fact that (it came from ebay) it smells a bit like patchouli or sandalwood oils.
I have worn the marled rib stitch cardigan three times already and as soon as my J.Crew rewards card shows up I plan to buy the black version provided it doesn't sell out.
I love the tick tock silk blouse SO much, but as it is a tunic length do find it a bit of a challenge to style. I also love how dainty the gold necklace is and it was only $15! I didn't sell that much on Poshmark this month and I haven't blogged at all. I can completely attribute both of these facts to work. Teaching all AP/IB classes all day long is exhausting and there are SO many essays to grade. Add an almost three year old to the mix and I am amazed that I can even type this, much less comprehend a complete sentence.
Happy Halloween all! I plan to dress as a leopard (with all my leopard accessories on at once), and Liv is going to be either Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, or Super Girl.
Linking up with Fran as always!