- $53 J.Crew for the circle pendant (similar here) , sateen toothpicks in pink, hammered pendant (not shown)
- $18 a Tippi sweater NWT in heather silver on eBay
- $26 for a white Banana Republic blazer on Poshmark (not shown)
- $38 J.Crew stipe key hole top and (tall) grosgrain top in black
- $114 Factory for Navy Sylvia wedges, a green gingham top, half moon pendant, and stripe drapey top (not shown)
- $26 J. Crew cinched tank in heather stripe (not shown)
- $24 J. Crew Factory Moonglow Paisley top via Instagram (not shown)
- $23 J.Crew midsummer tassel pendant
- $24 J. Crew falling flowers tee
- $13 J.crew textured cotton in orange plaid (size 10 & 12 still available and on sale!)
Spent $359 - $288 Made on Poshmark = Total Spent $71
Reflection:May was my birthday month, so naturally I over spent. Also, not too surprisingly, most of my shopping was at J.Crew this month, but with a bit more from Factory than usual. I almost never shop the new releases as I wait for items to go on sale, but when an early round of Factory releases included navy Sylvia wedges (the cousin to the retail Martina which I adore) I knew I had to grab them. Good thing too, as they are now sold out in my size. I also got the green gingham and the half moon pendant from that roll out and have been very pleased with all the items. The gingham top runs big, but after a month of staring at it in my closet I took the tags off and wore it last week and am glad I did.
I made a few unnecessary purchases that have still gone unworn, one on eBay (a sliver grey Tippi that is almost sheer) and a white Banana Republic blazer on Poshmark that I have absolutely no idea how to style, despite liking the longer cut of the style. I have also not yet worn the pink sateen toothpicks that I got on super sale and likely should have skipped those, but may feel differently when cooler weather rolls around. My worst purchase for the month is likely the J.Crew cinched tank that is well made and pretty, but is another I simply cannot seem to style. It too has sat unworn in my closet all month long.
My best purchases this month would be the navy wedges, which will be a closet staple for me and then a surprise love in the Falling Flowers tee from J.Crew. You can see my review on the website too. It is boxy and a bit short, but a nice quality and a lovely color. I sized down to a medium in it and find it so comfy and easy to wear.
What did you all get this month? I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting!
Linking up with Fran for Budgeting Bloggers as usual.