Saturday, July 4, 2015

Style Budget Month 6: June

June 2015 Spending 

1. $33 at Factory sleeveless top and chambray shorts (not shown)
2. $16 at Factory navy drapey tank (not shown)
3. $42 J. Crew Pixie pants
4. $26 Factory embroidered tunic in navy (not shown)
5. $21 J. Crew pink stripe tee
6. $33 Factory: vibrant flame Clare cardi and white tunic (not shown)
7. $43 J. Crew New Balance sneakers 
8. $15 J. Crew Tortoise necklace from Gigi on IG 
9. $34 J. Crew for swim bottom, and Navy turner pants (not shown)
10. $13 J. Crew scoop back swim suit (not shown)
11. $53  Factory: grey drapey tank, D'orsay flats, & love birds tee

Spent = $329 -$81 Made = total spent $248

Reflection: My favorite purchase this month is likely the New Balance sneakers from J.Crew. I have had my eye on these for some time now, so when they popped back in my size and the color I wanted I was fast to grab them. The D'orsay flats in black and neon were an impulse buy and they are brutally uncomfortable so those are my biggest regret at this moment. I also, sadly, went over budget again. I am really going to try hard to reign it in for July as it is a month with no pay for me. 

Check out my Instagram page to see me wear most of these new items: @hersoulsociety 

Linking up with Fran and the other Budgeting Bloggers as usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment